Dynamic Presentation Skills
This workshop can be adapted from 1 to 3 days
Our workshop is designed to help individuals overcome their own personal fears and apprehensions and focus on delivering a clear and precise presentation with style and flair. Participants will learn and understand the value of following a straightforward process that enables them to really engage with their audience as well as having the skill to adapt their style to match the needs and wants of their clients.
Gaining an understanding of the importance of delivering a powerful message in a way, which is understandable, powerful and engaging for all. 'Shifting the focus' helping delegates to appreciate that presentations are a valuable opportunity to express and win approval of an idea, concept or product not merely an attempt to induce stress on them.
Key topics -Examples
Delegates will benefit by:
- Assessing their own skills and goal setting future aspirations
- Learning to deal with their anxiety
- Planning and Organising the Presentation-Understanding the importance of preparation to ensure they are credible with their audience.
- Developing and Using Visual Aids to appeal to your audience different styles
- Practise and more practises prior to the presentation- reducing nerves helping delegates to become more confident and competent in front of their customers.
- Delivering the presentation – Introduction to conclusion
- 'State Control' how to overcome your fears and stay focussed.
- Learning the skill of adaptability - Being able to climb into their audience's shoes and engage with each individual, ensuring they feel their needs have been listened to and within reason achieved.
- Understand the power of effective questioning techniques and active listening - gaining an understanding of others needs and giving you time to 'catch your breath'.